Friday, February 01, 2008

Expecting Company

This morning I am expecting a guest. Brownie, a small dog that my cousin, Emily’s fourth grade class is sending around the country to study geography and to learn about life in various places, is coming to visit. Brownie will be with me for a couple days and together, we’ll be visiting some of the sites that make Central Colorado the great place it is!

I think that I’m going to pawn off (uh, I mean ask Brownie to write, as a contributing author) my blog entries for the next few days.

So, I guess that means that I am going to be taking a bit of a break from the blog. I hope that you enjoy Brownie’s entries for the next few days.

Wherever you are, I hope that you’re having a great day!

Don Bergquist – February 01, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

By the way, Fourth Graders:

If you have questions about Colorado, you can post a comment to the blog by using the link below and I am sure that Brownie can answer them!

djb

No comments: