Monday, March 05, 2012

Travelogue: Australia – The Word "Go!"


I have been expecting this for a while now – It happened this morning some time before 04:00.


My client in Canberra, Australia has been in talks with my company to have me come down and do some work with them. I have had a couple late (early – depends upon perspective) calls with them and with my team over there to finalize arrangements. I have been on standby for weeks, waiting for the word ‘go!”

I now have it. The email was sent by my Project Manager this morning – this afternoon his time – that we have approval. I have LOTS to do today; book tickets, re-verify my visa is still in force so that I can travel down there. Make hotel bookings for me, and kennel reservations for Saga.

Put-together my packing and prep lists, lots of big doings at the Bergquist home today and for the next couple! I have to leave by Wednesday to be there on time for my first meetings on Friday afternoon.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you are looking forward to big things!

Don Bergquist – March 05, 2012 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: