Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Travelogue: Australia – Traveling Again


It takes less time to fly to Canberra than it take to get to and from the airport for the flight. The plane was crowded, and there was a bit of a delay as they waited for the connections to transfer, but 35 minutes after takeoff, we landed in Canberra.


It is much nicer here than the last time I was here; the sun is shining, the birds are singing, it is a lovely summer morning!

The hotel is nice too! IT has a pool and a gym so that I could unwind after the trip. When I checked in, I unpacked, and then I headed over to the gym and had a workout and a quick swim.

I slept like the dead and am now getting ready for my first day at the client site. It is an early morning.

Wherever you are this morning I hope that you are getting ready to have an excellent day!

Don Bergquist – 13 March 2012 – Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

No comments: