Friday, August 31, 2007

Sunny Afternoon

With apologies to my friends, family, readers for delaying my post today, I really wanted to get into the office, get my reports out, and get out today. The weathercasts this morning said that today would be the last good day of the weekend. It is supposed to be cold and raining this weekend and I wanted to get some serious cycling time in before the weather turns.

As it was, I have had a lovely day! I didn't get out of the office until about 11:00 and when I did get out, Saga and I went for a nice, long walk in the park. It was lovely. I then took a long, leisurely ride. Each time I got home, I started a load of laundry.

So here it is, Friday afternoon, almost time to get Saga into the trailer and head to the pub for the evening. I've finished with my laundry for the weekend, I've done all the housework that I intend to do except for my weekly gardening. I have nothing pressing to do this weekend but have a nice, slow weekend.

Ah! How lovely to have nothing pressing to look forward to!

Wherever you are this afternoon, I hope you've had a productive week and have a relaxing weekend!

Don Bergquist - 31 August 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: