Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hump Day

It seems strange to be looking forward to the weekend so soon after a bank holiday, but I am!

The day has dawned clear and cool. The morning looks like it will be lovely. Saga went out without any argument this morning and I am up and ready for the office with plenty of time to get a nice ride in before I have to be at the office.

I would love to take a nice long ride, and then come back for a nap. Too bad I do have things to do at the office today. Ah! Well, at least it is the day I leave at three to go into Central London.

Perhaps the day will go by quickly. I had better get it started so that I can get it over with.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you will have a great day!

Don Bergquist - 29 August 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: