Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday, Monday

It is another Monday. The weather report says it will be beautiful today and then we're in for a few days of rain. That's okay. We really need the rain. Besides, it makes it easier to go to work if it isn't perfect outside.

The mornings are getting darker. For the first time in weeks, it was too dark to see clearly in the garden at 04:50 when Saga and I went out this morning. The sun is up now and the road is calling. I am going to take the long way into the office this morning because it is possibly the last time this week that it will be a good day to do so.

Wherever you are this morning, I hope you'll have a great day!

Don Bergquist - 13 August 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Don! This bees Andrew again. Just thought I'd update you on some things. I'm completely moved into Auburn, I've already survived for about two days now, and nothing good happens until tonight at the earliest.

Oh, and I've got a new email address. I'm pretty sure Dad will get to you about that; I wouldn't want to post it for everyone to pick up on your blog, after all.

Later!

Unknown said...

Dear Nephew,

You could use the link on the right to send me an email...

Uncle Don!