Friday, August 10, 2007

Threshold of the Weekend

There are no big plans for the weekend, of course, a little thing like forty-five years of history have shown me that there is no point in making plans. I hope to get a ride or two in, and do a little work in the garden. Other than that, there are no plans.

My weekend will not start until a little later than usual this week, however, as I took my early day on Wednesday to go to the beer festival. So, after my ride this morning, I will have to work until at least three to complete my fifty-hour week.

It isn't as if there is no work to be done today; there is plenty of testing to do and there is a threat of thunderstorms today. So there is no reason I should feel blasé about going in, but it is Friday and being eager to get to the office is just wrong for a Friday. So I will have to affect an aspect of malaise get on the bike, take a ride into the office and get to it.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you are having a great day!

Don Bergquist - 10 August 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: