Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday? Already!?

Where did the weekend go?

I mean, it was pleasant and all, but it was over way too quickly! I did get some reading done, and had some pleasant bike rides. I have been reading a book a friend gave me and I am about half way through it. But even with all that, I cannot believe it is Monday already!

Can I take a mulligan on the weekend? Let's just call today Sunday and see if anyone notices!

Then, again, looking out over the back garden, there are clouds gathering in the west. Perhaps this is not going to be the day that yesterday was. Ah, forget it. I'm hopping on the bike and heading for a ride to the office the long way.

Wherever you are today, I hope that your week starts off well!

Don Bergquist - 06 August 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: