Friday, May 25, 2007

What A Difference!

God! What a difference a few miles down the road makes!

I am staying at the Embassy Suites hotel in Huntsville proper. Not only is it right next-door to the von Braun center, where the graduation will be held tonight, but it is hugely better than the pit I stayed in the other night!

It is clean, fresh, and doesn’t reek of cheap sanitizer and air freshener! I am really glad that we moved! The view out my windows shows the mountains to the south of the city. Somewhere up in those hills my brother’s house is situated.

I took a soak in the hot tub last nigh, I plan to take another today. It is so nice to be in a non-pit-like hotel! But for now, I guess I should post this and get back to having fun with the family.

Wherever you are today, I hope you have the opportunity to take some time for yourself!

Don Bergquist - May 25, 2007 - Huntsville, Alabama, USA

No comments: