Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Knackered!

God! What a trip!

I had a great time and it was wonderful seeing friends and family, but I am knackered! I am really looking forward to getting back to work and getting some rest. Yes, I work long and hard hours when I am here in the UK, but the hours are what I would expect and I am usually less thoroughly drained at the end of the day!

This evening after work, I am going to head into town and get a replacement for my stolen bicycle. Other than that, I have no plans for the day. I know that I have over a hundred emails to read when I get in so I had best get moving.

Saga was so happy to see her Daddy come home yesterday! I went over to Terry and Angie's where we had a lovely lunch celebrating our friend Kevin's Birthday. What a blast. I was absolutely dead, what with driving thirteen hours on Saturday (oh, by the way, the route I took Saturday was about 75 miles longer than the other route but much faster. I averaged about 65 mph for the entire route), then not sleeping on Sunday as I was flying I slept like the dead last night.

Saga is laying on the couch watching me suspiciously today. I wonder what she thinks I do all day…

Wherever you are today, I hope that you're fit and full of energy!

Don Bergquist - 29 May 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: