Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Back To Reality

Ah, well! It was a lovely weekend, but it is over now. I have lots to do at the office, but I am taking this few minutes of silence at The Villa to enjoy the quiet of the morning.

Saga is out in the back garden making it free of cats, foxes, birds and whatever other vermin may wish to infest it when she is not on vigilant patrol. All my housemates are still asleep and the world is peaceful. Heck, there's surprisingly little traffic on the Portsmouth Road for this hour too!

But all this must come to an end. I have things to do and they all pretty-much require me to leave The Villa so I guess it is time I call in the dog, and head to the office.

I hope that wherever you are today, you have a moment of peace to reflect on the wonders of the world!

Don Bergquist - 08 May 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: