Friday, May 04, 2007

Bursting With Lethargy

God! It is impossible for me to get motivated this afternoon! Well, all day really! I really didn't want to drag myself out of bed this morning. The day dawned cold but clear and the duvet was too enticing.

My ride this morning was really pleasant and while I was productive this morning, my head was not really into getting on with the job at hand. I kept stealing glances out the window.

I have just finished lunch and am about to go for a bike ride. It is so lovely out I wish I could take the afternoon off and just ride all afternoon. But there are things to do so I guess I should really wrap this up, get my ride in and get back to lunch.

…but I don't know… it is so lovely out!

I hope that wherever you are today, you have the energy and resolve to do what must be done!

Don Bergquist - 04 May 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: