Saturday, May 12, 2007

Weekend Plans

Well, so much for having plans this weekend! I had lots of things that I had to do today but in all likelihood, I'll get to about half of the things I needed to do. What, with the rain and the fact that some wanker has stolen my bicycle, I think its going to be a busy day.

And Saga is mad at me at the moment. You see, her daddy took her to a bad place where they stuck her with needles and there were other dogs. Saga has been suffering an allergic reaction to something. She has been scratching her fur out on her front shoulders. The vet gave me a cream to give her some relief.

Well, I have lots to do today so I had better get moving.

I hope that wherever you are today, you have a great day!

Don Bergquist - 12 May 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: