Wednesday, May 09, 2007

¿Como Va?

There are a few pieces of music that I listen to periodically that really take me back. Like this morning when my MP3 player clicked over to a song by Santana -

Oye como va mi ritmo
Bueno pa gosar mulata
What a great tune! It really made my ride go quicker. I could have hit re-play but by the time it ended, I was within sight of the building. (I waned to wrap-up my ride quickly this morning.) It is dark (overcast) and cooler today. It looks like it may rain.

How are things where you are today? Click on the comments link below and let me know.

I hope wherever you are today, you're having a good day!

Don Bergquist - 09 May 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The view from where I am will be very similar to where you are. Probably because I'm overlooking the Thames too, and only 3 miles upstream from Thames Ditton at Walton. I can see a lot of clouds from the window, and the trees, which are now in full leaf, are blowing in the breeze. It isn't actually raining yet, but no doubt it will be by the time comes for the journey home.