Sunday, May 06, 2007

Missions Accomplished

I am so glad that I took most of the day yesterday to do the housework that needed doing. I did get out for a nice 25-mile ride when the weather was nice, but much of the day was dedicated to housework.

That means that today, which is gorgeous is all mine!

I do not know what all the plants are that are in bloom but the area is lovely! There are flowers everywhere you look, even these lovely purple flowers that are growing out of the chinks in the wall along the Portsmouth Road.

My bike rides have been getting longer as the weather gets nicer. I range now from New Malden to Sunbury weir and from Chessington to Richmond Park. On really windy days, I tend to shorter rides, but it is nice to get out and get moving.

It was sprinkling this morning when I got up but Saga and I took a walk when that cleared, I have a nice breakfast and a second cup of coffee (and a third) and now it is lovely out so I am about to hop on my bike and head out.

I hope that wherever you are today you're having a great day!

Don Bergquist - 06 May 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom





No comments: