Thursday, May 03, 2007

Busy Day

It's yet another busy day for me coming up. I have a day's worth of testing to do and a bunch of things to wrap-up for a project due today. I had really better get going and get into the office to get started but right now, it is so lovely!

The temperatures are getting a bit cooler again… which is fine with me! I'd rather put on a jumper than swelter! The summer will be here soon enough, it is nice to have the cool weather when I can.

Of course, the coolness is deceptive. Just because it is cool out does not mean that it is not really spring full-on! It is!! I am so glad that I have been stocking up on my allergy medications each time I have been back in the states. I am back on my full regimen. If not for my damn allergies, it would be so lovely to have spring all year long!

Ah well, I really had best get on my bike and get into the office. I hope that wherever you are today, your day is lovely.

Don Bergquist - 03 May 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: