Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Vacation – Still Driving East

It is about 10:00 (Mountain Time) on Wednesday morning and I have just arrived in Memphis. My drive was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed the books and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for something to read (or listen to in their car on a trip).

Saga and I are going to be spending g a few minutes in the park here in Memphis before I go off to see Ruth and John and then go into the Memphis office. The next book queued in my player is Nostradamus Ate My Hamster by Robert Rankin.

Tomorrow I head off to Huntsville. Sorry for the short entry. It is HOT here! I am off in search of a cool drink and them am looking for some good old southern cooking!

Have a great day! Stay well!

Don Bergquist – Memphis, Tennessee – 18, May, 2005

No comments: