Friday, May 06, 2005

...in the interest of fairness...

Here is a rare second entry in the interest of fairness.


A Pleasant Day Outside

There are some truly lovely days here in Thames Ditton. It is not oppressively foggy and overcast every time I look out my window. On lovely days like today, the warfside seating area at Ye Olde Swan (in the lower right-hand corner, just beyond that wall) fills-up fast.

It is really a lovely day out and although I do have work to do, I have to take just one more minute and wish I was next-door with a pint. Okay, a pint of Diet Coke... It is after all the middle of the day and I have a meeting starting in a few minutes.

I hope wherever you are you are having a great day!

Don Bergquist - 06-May-2005 - Gazing at the Thames from my office in Thames Ditton

No comments: