Saturday, April 21, 2012

Travelogue: Australia – A Weekend Full Of Ps

Planning
Pool
Posting
Personal Correspondence
Packing
Pub Lunch
Play?
Please!

There is so much to do on this, my final weekend of the trip!

I got up this morning and hit the gym for a quick work-out but I could not keep my brain from running through the checklist. There is so much to do and so little time left.

I spent a couple hours writing a couple specs for a client in Canada that needed them this week (as if there is ever enough time in the week!) and got them up to the portal for review and then I started parceling out my belongings from the closet so that I could determine how I am planning on packing it all back to the states.

I leave this Wednesday for home. There is still so much to do, but there is only so much I can do in the time that is left. I guess I just have to plan on making it back down here some day!

For now, I guess I should get this posted and move on to the next item on the list. I have to call the insurance company and get my car insurance reset to its “I am in the country” configuration, and make a few calls… and then there is packing to do before I meet some mates for lunch at the pub.

There are not enough hours in the day!

Wherever you are this morning I hope that you have enough hours to accomplish whatever you have planned for the weekend – even if it is ‘not much.’

Don Bergquist – 21 April 2012 – Canberra, ACT, Australia

No comments: