Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Travelogue: Australia – Countdown

Wow! This trip has flown by! To use one of my favorite (and most often repeated) quotes:
“So much time, so little to do…
Wait a minute! Strike that. Reverse it!”

According to the morning news it is pouring buckets in Sydney at the moment – but that is a good few hundred kilometers northeast up on the coast. Down here in Canberra, we’re landlocked. They are predicting a few showers, but nothing to worry to much about.

Not that I have too much time to do any worrying… I have a whole fistful of items left in my queue – and meetings the rest of the week to try and collect a few more that are bound for a trip across the Pacific in the side pockets of my briefcase. (Well, I can’t do it All while I am here!)

As of this morning, the count is at 6 days (and about 4.5 hours) until I head off to Denver. So much time, so little to do…

Wherever you are this morning I hope that you have enough time to accomplish your agenda.

Don Bergquist – 18 April 2012 – Canberra, ACT, Australia

No comments: