Monday, April 09, 2012

Travelogue: Australia – A Good Call!

You will learn later in the week that I changed my travel plans for this weekend and that I did so because it looked as if the weather would be iffy for the day. This morning, as I sit here in my hotel room getting ready to write specs for the last day of the Australian holiday, I see that I was right to do so!

There were SEVERE thunderstorms yesterday in Sydney with large numbers of homes up there without power. They have even said that there were a couple tornadoes spotted (thought I have not seen whether they touched-down). So it would appear that my last-minute change-of-plan was for the best. The afternoon here was excellent and so I guess I squeezed-out the best that Sydney had to offer this weekend!

Wherever you are this morning I hope you’re having a lovely day!

Don Bergquist – 09 April 2012 – Canberra, ACT, Australia

No comments: