Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Up To The Neck



I can only imagine how I would have felt if I hadn’t worked over the vacation! Looking at the emails this morning, I saw that this week was going to be a busy one!



Before going to the office this morning, I offloaded the pictures I took on my trip to my old PC. That way, I can get them uploaded while I upload the stuff I have written for the blog. It also give me the chance to get my new PC set-up with all the software that I will need going forward.



The schedule I had today was to get my documentation reviewed and start revisions. I also had a couple meetings. Then there was the finishing of the projects I worked on before the change in my department. Ah! So much time so little to do. (Strike that! Reverse it!) It’s like waves still breaking over me. Time to get caught-up!



Wherever you are today, I hope that you’re having a great day!



Don Bergquist – July 29, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA


No comments: