Monday, July 07, 2008

Monday Again

I feel like I have done nothing this weekend.

Of course, the opposite is true. It was quite a busy weekend. There was the Pirate Party (Pictures to be posted soon, I hope), and on Sunday I spent a lovely afternoon scampering about in Boulder Canyon.

I think I feel like I didn't do anything because I have not done any laundry or housework this weekend! Something is amiss when I don’t spend a largish portion of my weekend cleaning and taking care of those things I have let slide all weekend!

But here it is, Monday again and it is time to head to the office. I am hoping that one of these mornings, I'll get enough time to get these posts both written and posted! That will only happen if I can get this darned PC to react a bit more rapidly to the commands I am giving it!

Oh well… one of these mornings!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you'll have a wonderful Monday!

Don Bergquist – July 07, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: