Thursday, July 03, 2008

Bear Creek Trail

Riding along the Bear Creek Trail last evening, it came to me. This is a great place to live. I am so glad that I had the chance to buy the place that I live rather than getting the place I was under contract for before this place came e available.



The other place was nice and all, it had vaulted ceilings and an actual enclosed garage. But it wasn't on the greenbelt. I absolutely love being here!



The greenbelt runs along the south side of my condominium complex and after crossing Yale Avenue, I am away from traffic for 2.5 miles to the west and about five miles to the east. At that point, I have to cross a road or join surface streets for a short detour. And as the trail runs through a greenbelt, it is a lovely ride.



This is one of the things I missed while living abroad. It's one of the things that makes me happy to be home. I guess I should post this and get to work, but as I am working from home today, I think I'll take a ride at lunchtime.



Wherever you are today, I hope you'll have a great day!



Don Bergquist – July 03, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: