Friday, July 25, 2008

Mixed Emotion Morning

It's sad because by the time this posts, my time at the beach will be at an end; my vacation time dwindling. Nothing left but a few hours in Charleston with my friends and then the long drive westward. It's happy because this has been a lovely visit with my friends, my second family really.

We've had some great times, some laughs, and the holiday will long be remembered by all. But now it is time to post this and get headed out to the beach one last time for the trip. Then it's trundle into the car and off to Charleston.

Wherever you are today, I hope your day is made-up more of happy than of sad!

Don Bergquist - July 25, 2008 - DeBourdieu Colony, South Carolina, USA

2 comments:

Hyperspider said...

wishing you safe travels west.

Unknown said...

Mike,

Thanks for the comment and the good wishes… yes! I did have a good trip home!

djb