Monday, July 28, 2008

Home Again, Home Again Jiggity Jig

Well, vacation is over. It must be!



The house is a shambles. I got in last night around ten and immediately took Saga for a walk in her park and then unpacked the car. By “unpack” I mean that I pulled the stuff out of the car and dumped it in the living room and on the dining room table. There is lots to do, but today is a recuperation day.




It was a wonderful trip! I got to see a bunch of good friends and had some wonderful times at the beach. The drive was good and uneventful. Saga was an absolute dear. No complaining and no issues.




I am glad to be home, but wish the stay had been a bit longer. Greetings to all my friends at the beach from home! I hope your trips home were as uneventful as mine. I think it is time for a nap! More tomorrow…




Wherever you are today, I hope that your weekend was a pleasant one!




Don Bergquist – July 28, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: