Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I've Got To Get Myself A New Computer!

I am really hating this! Ever since I had to switch to my emergency back-up computer, I have been far less productive personally than I am used to being. Like this: my blog.

My normal routine is to get up, start a download from my bank, take the dog for a walk, get back and have some breakfast while reviewing my download and answering email. After a shower, and dressing for work, I spend a short time writing and posting my blog.

The problem is that my laptop is slow and getting slower. It seems the more I need it, the slower it gets. It can take up to five minutes just to open the website so that I can post the blog entries. (Never mind that I have to get them written and that takes another program!)

So, I am going to have to bite the bullet and get myself a new computer. Gee! I really didn't want to do that right now! I wonder how long I can put it off…

Wherever you are today, I hope that you’re having a great day!

Don Bergquist – July 09, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: