Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Time Management

I have a number of meeting on my schedule today and a number of things to do at the office which require an early start so this will have to be short. An apology to the crew of Beach Week 2008 for not getting the pictures uploaded yet. I hope to have it all done and dusted by this weekend. I am uploading them, but it is slow work.


Configuration on the new PC continues. I will get caught-up on the blog as soon as I can. I don’t want to upload to the blog until the pictures are ready to share, so I will write these and not post them until the pictures are ready… that way they post in the correct order. Off to the office for me now!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you’re having a good week!

Don Bergquist – July 30, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: