Sunday, July 13, 2008

Game Night

I believe this was the biggest game night I have had. Seven adults came by and there were also three children… Poor Saga, she was a bit perplexed by all the noise and activity.

She had to go upstairs to chill. She kept trying to round-up the kids and bring them to daddy. (Thing was, Daddy didn't particularly want the children rounded-up and brought to him. But when Saga is stressed, she reverts to instinct. You could almost see her thought process: "All these little creatures were running around willy-nilly… Daddy must want me to round them up for him!")

The gaming broke-up around ten, I had the floors vacuumed, and the dishwasher going in less than an hour. Everything was done and dusted. (Saga "helped" here too… snaring the larger pieces of dropped food, pretzels, chips, etc – so that I didn't have to pick then up before vacuuming.)

This morning, I have a few Pre-vacation errands to run, and I have to pack the car (as much as possible). Tomorrow I have a few things to do at the office then it is time for me to get back her, get the dog, and perhaps a nap, and then I'm going to hit the road.

Wherever you are, I hope you're having a fine weekend!

Don Bergquist – July 13, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: