Saturday, July 19, 2008

At The Beach

We are finally here! The weather is lovely. Hot and Lovely!

Saga and I arrived at the beach last. We rolled in last night around 21:00 but laden with beer, wine and gifts for all. I was asked to stop for provisions on the way through town... it was okay, it gave me a chance to chat with my cousin who called as I was driving up from Charleston.

I, of course, wanted to immediately stake-out the hammock, but waited to make sure that nobody else wanted to. The blowing storm dissuaded people from wanting to sleep outside. Since I stayed up late to chat with my friends, it had stopped raining before I turned-in. Saga and I snagged the hammock room!

This morning dawned overcast and cooler. Pretty soon, we'll be congregating in the main floor for camaraderie and coffee... I suppose I should post this and get downstairs to be social!

Wherever you are today, I hope you're having a great day!

Don Bergquist - July 19, 2008 - DeBordieu Colony, South Carolina, USA

No comments: