Sunday, February 24, 2008

What A Lovely Day!

That three days of bed-rest really helped! Today Saga took me for a nice long walk in her park. The sun was shining, the temperatures were in the high fifties, or the low sixties and I really didn’t want to spend another day cooped-up.

We met a number of other dogs out walking their humans and Saga, after a brief sniff of greeting, kept me moving to ward her goal. I never did really discover what that goal was, as she sort-of meandered thither an yon, but it was a lovely day to be out in the sun.

Of course, it cannot possibly last. They are already predicting snow for tonight and tomorrow… but that’s still hours away! For right now, it is just so lovely out! I think I am going to go out to the hammock chair with my duvet and a book and spend a restful afternoon snoozing in the fresh air!

Wherever you are today, I hope your day is absolutely lovely!

Don Bergquist – February 24, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: