Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Roads Are Clear Again

Well, they're wet. All the snowmelt and slush means that the gutters are running full and that the slush will be flying as I drive to work this morning. (Oh! Goody!) But at least they are not prediction commute times two-to-three times the norm!

Not that when I drive in at 05:00 there is that much competition on the roads, but there is enough that if they were predicting a bad commute I would be working from home. But, the commute is supposed to be good, the roads are supposed to be clear. Once I get off Yale Avenue, the commute should be fine, so I guess it is time for me to head off and get into the office.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you have clear roads and smooth sailing!

Don Bergquist – February 06, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: