Tuesday, February 26, 2008

That Was A Storm?

With all the talk that we had about how the snow Monday night was going to affect the rush hour, you'd have thought that I'd get more than the quarter-inch dusting that I had. Not that I am totally bummed about it or anything. A nice easy drive to work this morning will be a nice thing!

A nice easy drive home this afternoon will be even better. But that won't be possible unless I get my butt in gear and get moving. Saga is staring at me as if to say: "Are you going to fart around on that darned computer all morning or are we going to the park?" So I guess I had better take her out to her park and then get moving into town.

Wherever you are, I hope that your weather today is a pleasant surprise.

Don Bergquist – February 26, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: