Sunday, February 10, 2008

Beautiful Weekend!

What a lovely weekend! Why am I sitting at my computer writing? Today’s high temperature is again likely to be in the fifties and the skies are clear and lovely.

I really should be outside, but I think I am going to be inside. I think I am going to go shop for a new bicycle… If the weather on the weekends keeps being this nice, I’ll want to hop on a bike and go for a ride. Unfortunately, I do not have a bike here to ride. I had one that I gave to my old roommate because I was getting raging back aches riding it, but I now think that was largely because it was not fitted properly.

Having spent much of the last two years with a bike being my only mode of transport, I have learned a bit about properly fitting a bicycle. I think I am going to go shopping today.

Wherever you are today, I hope you’re using your day to its fullest potential!

Don Bergquist – February 10, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: