Friday, February 22, 2008

Feeling A Bit Better

I am feeling a bit better this morning. That is, I guess, the benefit of sleeping twenty hours. I went back to bed and would have slept all day except that Saga jumped on the bed around three and demanded that I take her outside to “her park.”

The body aches that accompanied my illness made the motions caused by her jumping on the bed miserable! That duty thus dispatched, I headed back to bed. This morning, I was awake well before the clock. I headed into the office around five and got my computer so I could file some reports. I was back home around 05:30 and spent an hour-or-so getting my weekly reports compiled… It is now about eight, time to head back to bed.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you are feeling well!

Don Bergquist – February 22, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: