Thursday, July 26, 2007

Under The Weather

Perhaps it is because the weather has been so crappy lately, perhaps it is because of the stress that I am under (a story for another time), maybe it is just that I need to take a day and sleep. Whatever the reason, I am feeling truly under the weather today.

I awoke to a headache and light-headedness. I thought after a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal I would get to feeling better and get with the program, but having eaten and headed into the office I felt no better. So, after a few hours at the office, I returned home to take a nap. I then slept for six hours uninterrupted.

It's now early evening and I feel a lot better. The weather is still crap, but you can't have everything. I think I am going to eat something, walk the dog and go to bed. Good night!

Wherever you are today, I hope you're feeling well!

Don Bergquist - 26 July 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: