Sunday, July 29, 2007

Day Of Rest

Ah! Well, at least I was right! I overdid it yesterday!

All that walking was not good on my bad knee! I hardly slept last night because of the pain. I forgot to pack my Naproxen Sodium. So I tossed and turned in the hotel all night. Oh well!

This morning, Pieter and I had breakfast and then I saw him off and made my way home. Saga was glad to have her Daddy home. Although she loves visiting her friends (I owe huge thanks to my friend Elaine and her family for watching Saga whilst I was away), she loves having her Daddy to fawn over her. I think she intentionally plays-up the "you left me behind" guilt to make me give her cookies!

It was a lovely weekend. I have some other friends who came into town yesterday that I hope to get together with tonight so I am spending the day reading the papers in the back garden. Relaxing and recharging my batteries is the plan for the day!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you have a very relaxing day!

Don Bergquist - 29 July 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: