Saturday, July 07, 2007

Brief (?) Respite

After a week and some days of rain, cold, wind, and generally unpleasant conditions, today is just gorgeous! The sun has come out again and the temperatures are on the cool side of absolutely perfect. According to the BBC weather forecast today I need to get moving because this will not last.

It has already lasted long enough for a beautiful ride on the usual 20-mile route. It was beautiful out. (As you can see in this picture taken on the bridge crossing the small creek in the village park up in Berrylands, the clouds are still around, so perhaps the BBC is right.)

I think I may be over the malady that had me under the weather for the past couple days. Although, when I got to the pub Friday night, I was still pretty whipped. I didn't stay long, I couldn't. I'm feeling much better today, though! I think I will take it easy, lay in the recliner with a book for the afternoon. If I am still feeling good this evening, I may get Saga into the trailer and head to the pub. Then again, I may not. Either way, I'm sure to have a pleasant and relaxing afternoon.

Wherever you are this afternoon, I hope you're having a great day!

Don Bergquist - 07 July 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: