Thursday, July 05, 2007

Out of It

My allergies are really acting up this week. I think the continued wet weather is something that my sinuses were not really ready for. I may have developed a bit of a sinus infection. For the past couple days I have been suffering a touch of vertigo periodically.

Today, I am not really all here, if you know what I mean. It could be because I was up late last night celebrating, with some friends, the 231st anniversary of the signing of the declaration of independence. It could be the on-going problems I am having with my sinuses. Either way, I am going to head into the office and try and hang-on as long as possible.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you are feeling well!

Don Bergquist - 05 July 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would let you know I read your blog post. Sorry about the sinus problems, hope it's all cleared up by now !
8-6-07
Donna Brooks - Tennessee

Unknown said...

Hello, Donna!

Thank you so much for your comments! Thanks also for reading my blog I hope you're enjoying it. I started writing it in 2004 when I first started coming over the to UK on business. The more time I spend over here, the more I use it to keep in touch with my friends and family back home.

Thank you so much for asking, yes! My sinus problems have cleared-up. The last time I took an allergy tablet was about ten days ago. The season for whatever it is I am reacting to seems to end about the last week in July. As I did last year, I started trying to skip a dose around the middle of July and then about two weeks ago, I tried skipping a day altogether. I took one tablet a couple days later, but the pollens, mould spores, dander, or whatever it is that kicks my sinuses so hard appears to have abated for the year.

I hope you and yours are fine and dandy back there in Tennessee. I, myself, was a resident of the Volunteer State for a few years. I lived in Memphis from 1989 to 1996.

Have a great day!

Don