Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Too Much To Do

I had underestimated the number of things that would accumulate on my desk over the weekend. Yesterday, after getting to the office, I did my normal administrative stuff, and got my day organized. After my second cup of coffee, I didn't get up from my desk or really become aware of time passing until nearly 13:00.

I am taking a French class at the office and so I need to be at the office by that time so that I can make it to class. (I'm doing okay in French Class, but having learned Spanish when I was living in Florida, is making it harder rather than easier. Sure, a lot of the words are similar enough to recognize, but French is pronounced nothing like Spanish and therein lie my problem.)

After lunch I was at my desk again and working until 17:30 when I finally realized the time. Saga and I went for a walk after I returned from my evening ride. This morning, they're predicting an afternoon of thunderstorms. I suppose it is time to get my ride in in the morning again!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you're getting things done!

Don Bergquist - 17 July 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: