Friday, July 06, 2007

Continued Cloudy

Whew! It is amazing what sleeping thirteen hours can do for one! I am feeling a bit better. Not quite up to par, but definitely able to get up and out today. Which is good, I have a couple reports that I have to file today at the office and then I have one project that I am about to wrap-up.

The weather was perfect for sleeping all day, it was cloudy, there was occasionally heavy rain, there was rain falling pretty much all day punctuated by occasional heavy rain. At least that is what I saw of the day. I wasn't feeling well yesterday at the office, so I finished the stuff I had to do as quickly as possible and headed home.

I got home yesterday at about three and went straight to bed. Even the limited activity of the day had left me completely knackered! Around nine last night I woke-up and realized that I needed to let Saga go out so off I went, heading downstairs, rounding her up and herding her out the door. That accomplished and her back inside for the night, I headed back up to bed and slept uninterrupted until four o'clock. I then lay in bed dozing until the shipping forecast came on radio four.

It's nearly six now and I am getting ready to head into the office. Once I've completed what I have, I think I'll head home and take a nap. The weather outside looks like it is going to be a good day to sleep.

Wherever you are today, I hope you’re feeling well!

Don Bergquist - 06 July 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: