Thursday, February 01, 2007

Signs of Trouble

A lovely morning is breaking in the village.

After a night which was a bit restive, I awoke to a lovely morning which is dawning warm and clear. It is supposed to reach ten or eleven degrees Celsius. The stars were bright and only slightly impeded by the broken skies.

The ride into the office was just perfect. I had the traffic breaks I needed so that once I left the house I could just keep going and not stop until I got into the office. I made it here just as one of my colleagues was unlocking the gates to the parking lot so I could ride right up to the bike shed. This is going too easy! The fact that my morning is going so well is a sure sign of trouble!

What the heck is going to go wrong today?

I hope wherever you are today, your morning goes exactly as it should.

Don Bergquist - 01 February 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: