Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ah! Sunday!

It was a lovely day to stay abed. I took a nice nap but not until after I made plans for my birthday.

It is amazing the kind of air deals one can find over here! I'm flying to Amsterdam for my birthday weekend. I've found a cheap flight that will give me two days and two nights in Amsterdam and not leave me tight! Hopefully this time I can get some pictures.

After a lovely lie-in, I went out to the pub to meet-up with my friends and we went to have a curry for dinner. It was a really nice evening. This morning, the skies have cleared and I am headed out for a ride. It is well past the time that I should have left so I am going to wrap this up and head out.

I hope that wherever you are today you've got great weather for whatever you want to do!

Don Bergquist - 11 February 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: