Saturday, February 03, 2007

Beautiful Saturday!

The morning started a bit on the chilly side, but the sun soon burned off the frost. I took a nice long ride this morning/early afternoon and then returned to Terry and Angie's where I have been house sitting while they are out of town on vacation.

Saga is loving it at their house! There is a family of foxes that live in the trash heap of a back garden to the west of their house. (Or perhaps they live in the allotment behind their garden… whichever.) She worries out the back windows when I keep her in, and goes out like a shot when I open the door. I am sure that Terry and Angie will love having a back garden free of foxes when they return.

The skies on my ride were absolute purest azure! I love these days! I am having to enjoy the days while I can. I understand that tomorrow is supposed to be cold and overcast! There is an old agrarian aphorism that I guess applies today: Make hay while the sun shines.

I hope wherever you are today, the weather is favorable for the execution of whatever you want to do!

Don Bergquist - 03 February 2007 - West Molesey, Surrey, UK

No comments: