Saturday, February 24, 2007

Daffodils

The Daffodils are Blooming again! These are in the margin of the road into Kingston-upon-Thames. I saw them as I was on my bike ride today. This is the reason that I almost always have a camera with me!

I wish I could say I always have a camera with me; there are some classic shots I have missed because I had no camera. There was that time that I saw some barristers from the crown court came in (in full regalia... that was the only way I knew they were barristers) to a local fast-food restaurant. I could see the caption: "At the bar?" below a picture of a guy in robes and stupid-looking wig standing at the counter of Subway.

Ah, well! Those are the breaks.

I hope that werever you are today, the day is a lovely one!

Don Bergquist - 24 February 2007 - Long Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: