Friday, February 16, 2007

Traveling on my Birthday!

Because I am traveling on my birthday, I have pre-written the following entry for my blog. Please look for stories and pictures of my travels to Amsterdam starting next week.

I have always enjoyed travel (as you can see) and living in London has given me great opportunity to do more of it that I would have had the chance to do back home.

It's about an hour flight from Heathrow to Schiphol. That's no worse than flying Detroit to Memphis! I could get used to having such large swathes of the world that I haven't yet visited so accessible to me. I guess the chair I travel in has just gotten a bit more high-tech as I have gotten older.

I hope that wherever you are today, you are doing something you love!

Don Bergquist - 16 February 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON!

Anonymous said...

Damn! You're old!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

;-)