Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sacking It

It would be a perfect day for sacking it all day! I'm sitting in the lounge looking at the rain fall. Saga is curled-up across the room, looking all cozy, snoozing happily away. I know that she is going to be doing that all day!

There are a number of books laying around the villa that I have yet to read and a number of things that I could be doing if I had the time and the energy. But the one thing that really sounds the best idea for the day is curling-up under the duvet and staying there!

Around noon I'd think about sticking my nose out, doing my Punxsutawney Phil impersonation, emerge from my bed, see my shadow and then curl up for another six hours! But alas! I have no option to do so… It is time for me to slip on my rain gear and get into the office.

Oh well, at least it is Wednesday which is my short day. (I will only be in the office for ten hours today!) So the sooner I get to the office, the sooner I get home.

Wherever you are today, whatever you choose to spend the day doing, I hope you're having a great day!

Don Bergquist - 14 February 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: