Monday, February 26, 2007

What's Up?

I know something is up! Daddy got up early this morning, opened the back door for me and gave me a quick pet and then ran to glowing box on his desk in the lounge! What's up with that? It obviously has nothing to do with feeding me! Why is Daddy working at 05:00? Could this have something to do with that phone call he got last night?

He must be busy today! He ran out of the house this morning after only telling me I was a good girl a few times. He gave me a big handful of my favorite frozen vegetables on my kibble and then headed off somewhere on his bicycle.

I saw him from the window I was sitting at upstairs go by twice in a car. (He never takes me anywhere and he gets to go riding in cars! Hmm!) He never rides by the house in cars. Not at the middle of the day!

He then came running in and threw a bunch of stuff in a suitcase and went away in another car. I wonder what is happening!

I hope that wherever you are today, you have something to feed me. Daddy never feeds me anything!

Saga Bergquist - 26 February 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: