Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Time Flies

When you're busy and not able to look at the passage of time with any regularity, it seems that time goes flying past. When you're bored and spend a lot of your time clockwatching it seems to crawl by, giving the illusion of speed to snails.

So the fact that I am somewhat taken aback by realizing that this is the last day of January must mean that January was a busy month for me. And looking at my calendar, I see it has been!

The New Year came in with a bang… Literally! I had a great time in Molesey over at Phil and Lucy's New Year's Eve party. The first couple weeks of the month I was living in Tolworth taking care of a friend's house and dog whilst they were out of town. The end of the month, I have been living with Saga out in West Molesey watching the house for some friends who are on vacation.

Of course, work has been busy. We've had one successful release and are busy working on another. And there are always things happening that need to be taken care of. Change happens. It's all in the daily routine.

Plans for next month: I have planned a long weekend for my birthday. I want to do some bumming around either in Europe or here in the UK. I haven't decided yet. Keep watching this space… I'll let you know what I decide!

I hope that wherever you are today, your January has been great!

Don Bergquist - 31 January 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: