Saturday, February 10, 2007

Miserable Day!

It is just yucky outside today! It's the kind of day that makes one want to stay curled-up under the duvet. So I think that is what I'm going to do!

I didn't realize that the day was so drear until I was out of bed, dressed, and drinking my first cup of coffee, but there it is! My grand plan when I jumped out of bed was to get dressed, get on the bike and complete the twenty-mile circuit early before the roads got too busy. The problem is that when I let the dog outside, I saw that it was spitting down a cold drizzle.

Now, an hour later, it is a full-fledged downpour and it is cold and windy to boot.

I have a grocery delivery coming at ten, once that is here, unpacked, and away, I think I'm going to crawl back between the sheets and sloth-out for the day! What a plan!

I hope that wherever you are today you have something pleasant planned!

Don Bergquist - 10 February 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: